Gelman on Workers' Compensation Law 3rd Ed. Annual 2022 Update
Order - availability February 2022
Jon Gelman’s* newly revised and updated treatise on Workers’ Compensation Law has been published by West Group of Egan, MN. The treatise is the most complete and research integrated work available on NJ Workers’ Compensation law. It is fully integrated with Westlaw.
If you have been playing online games for a while, there is a good chance that you may have heard of websites for New Zealand players. These websites are designed with the intention of attracting a variety of gaming enthusiasts to take part in online casino gambling in this country. Now it is very easy for players from New Zealand to play online casino games at any time and from anywhere as long as they have access to the internet. With websites like this onehttps://nz-casinoonline.com/
, a player does not need to leave his PC in order to enjoy his favorite game. Instead, he can simply log in and start playing anytime he wants.
The work offers an in-depth and insightful analysis that provides quick and accurate guidance to those who practice workplace injury law. Time-saving comments and instructions shorten the claims process and expedite handling of issues.
Updates include new case law on parking lot injuries, medical marijuana reimbursement, recreational activities exception for non-compulsory work and multiple statutory changes including supplemental benefits, retroactivity of the hand, and law and procedural pension changes under PERS.
New areas of the law reviewed:
· A newly revised and expanded section on conflict of laws and the choice of law and jurisdictional issues.
· An in-depth review of critical intraterritorial and extraterritorial jurisdictional issues.
· A significant increase in the amount of counsel fees that may be awarded petitioner’s counsel in a dependency claim.
· Supplemental benefits for dependents of public safety officers.
· Presumptions of the casual relationship of certain occupational illnesses and diseases.
· The expanded statute of limitations concerning medical provider claims.
· The maximum benefit rate for temporary disability volunteer firefighters.
· Legislative modifications to the Federal Victims Compensation Fund.
· Medical treatment as an accommodation issue under the Law Against Discrimination.
· New case law, statutes, and regulations about work-related claims.
Gelman on Workers’Compensation Law is exclusively integrated into the entire worldwide leading legal research network of Reuters-Thomson publications.
Gelman on Workers' Compensation Law is available on PROVIEW™ as an e-BOOK Edition. Now you have Workers' Compensation Law, 2rd Ed (Vol.38-39A, NJ Practice Series, available conveniently on your mobile device.
It is now available, in print, and online via Westlaw™ and WestlawNext™. [Westlaw Database Identifier NJPRAC]
Click here now to order your copy.
*Jon L. Gelman is nationally recognized as an author, lecturer, and skilled trial attorney in workers’ compensation law and occupational/environmental disease litigation. Over a career spanning over five decades, he has been involved in complex litigation involving thousands of clients challenging the mega-industries of asbestos, tobacco, and lead paint. Gelman is the author NJ Workers’ Compensation Law (Thomson-Reuters) and co-author of the national treatise, Modern Workers’ Compensation Law (Thomson-Reuters). He is the former Vice-President of The Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG), a charter member of The College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, and a former member of the National Academy of Social Insurance (NASI). He is the author of the nationally recognized blog Workers' Compensation email@example.com -www.gelmans.com
Blog: Workers ' Compensation
LinkedIn Group: Injured Workers Law & Advocacy Group
Author: "Workers' Compensation Law" West-Thomson-Reuters