Reading Room

NIOSH Alerts Home Healthcare Workers About Latex Allergies

Occupational exposure

Jon 8658

NIOSH (The National Institute for Occupational Health and Safety) has published a booklet to educate Home Healthcare Workers about preventing latex allergies. Latex products are made from natural rubber, and sensitivity can develop after repeated exposure. Limiting exposure to latex can help prevent allergic reactions for both home healthcare workers and their clients.

CONTACT US
1.973.696.7900
jon.gelman@gmail.com